Meyer Lemon Budino Recipe
Daily Value: 8%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||26µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
Budino is Italian for "pudding."
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 2 tablespoonss fresh regular lemon juice
- 2 tablespoonss finely grated Meyer lemon peel
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt