Meyer Lemon Budino Recipe
Daily Value: 8%
Kidney-Friendly, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||26µg||7%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
Budino is Italian for "pudding."
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 2 tablespoonss fresh regular lemon juice
- 2 tablespoonss finely grated Meyer lemon peel
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt