'Men in Black 3' Ice Cream Hitting Baskin-Robbins Today
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Alien lovers and '90s kids can rejoice; Baskin-Robbins is hawking Men in Black 3 (out May 25) with limited-time Men in Black creations, starting today.
As you'll see in the photos below, the alien theme is ramped up, with products like "Pink Surprise Cake," which is supposedly "straight out of one of the most pivotal scenes in Men in Black 3." Good to know Will Smith gets some Oreo Cookies 'n Cream ice cream cake.
The ice cream chain is also featuring Lunar Cheesecake, with green and white cheesecake ice cream swirls. Sundaes include Lunar Lander (based on the Lunar Cheesecake flavor), as well as a chocolate fudge sundae marketed as Agent 31.
Finally, Baskin-Robbins has rebranded a caffeinated shake as Triple Mocha Cappuccino Blast, "cappuccino flavor base, milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup all blended with ice and finished with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle." None of these are as weird as that James Bond Daniel Craig lollipop, but check out the images below anyway. Flavors are available through the end of May.
Pink Surprise Cake
Agent 31 and Lunar Lander Sundaes
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts