- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
'Men in Black 3' Ice Cream Hitting Baskin-Robbins Today
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Alien lovers and '90s kids can rejoice; Baskin-Robbins is hawking Men in Black 3 (out May 25) with limited-time Men in Black creations, starting today.
As you'll see in the photos below, the alien theme is ramped up, with products like "Pink Surprise Cake," which is supposedly "straight out of one of the most pivotal scenes in Men in Black 3." Good to know Will Smith gets some Oreo Cookies 'n Cream ice cream cake.
The ice cream chain is also featuring Lunar Cheesecake, with green and white cheesecake ice cream swirls. Sundaes include Lunar Lander (based on the Lunar Cheesecake flavor), as well as a chocolate fudge sundae marketed as Agent 31.
Finally, Baskin-Robbins has rebranded a caffeinated shake as Triple Mocha Cappuccino Blast, "cappuccino flavor base, milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate syrup all blended with ice and finished with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle." None of these are as weird as that James Bond Daniel Craig lollipop, but check out the images below anyway. Flavors are available through the end of May.
Pink Surprise Cake
Agent 31 and Lunar Lander Sundaes
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts