Mediterranean Pasta Recipe
Daily Value: 35%
|Folic Acid (B9)||45µg||11%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Pairs Well With
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Pasta is one of my weaknesses, as is Mediterranean food. This combination is one of my all-time favorites. I love feta cheese, olives, and fresh tomatoes. This meal can be served cold or hot — as a light grab-and-go lunch or a refreshing dinner.
- One 16-ounce package shell pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- One 14-ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive juice from a jar
Cook the pasta in a large pot as instructed on the package. Drain the cooked pasta and pour it into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, oregano, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and olive juice to the pasta. Mix well and serve.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Notes and Substitutions:
To read more fun recipes from Nisa, visit her website Kitchenability.