Mediterranean Chicken Spinach Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 12%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||115µg||29%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||7g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
With the magic of rotisserie chicken and chic ingredients like edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, mint, and feta, you have a satisfying, stylish light entrée salad. Fresh mint makes a difference — if you don’t have it growing rampant, check any grocery.
- 2 cups diced, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup edamame, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar, or any vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
In large a bowl, combine the chicken, edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, cucumber, mint, and dill, mixing well.
In small a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss with the spinach and feta and divide mixture evenly among individual plates. Top with chicken mixture. Serve.
This recipe was adapted from cooking expert Holly Clegg. Visit her website for more delicious recipes and healthy cooking tips.Servings: 6
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).