Mediterranean Chicken Spinach Salad
- 2 Cups diced, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 Cup edamame, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/2 Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped mint leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 2 Teaspoons dried dill weed
- 3 Tablespoons roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar, or any vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 Cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
With the magic of rotisserie chicken and chic ingredients like edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, mint, and feta, you have a satisfying, stylish light entrée salad. Fresh mint makes a difference — if you don’t have it growing rampant, check any grocery.
In large a bowl, combine the chicken, edamame, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, cucumber, mint, and dill, mixing well.
In small a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Toss with the spinach and feta and divide mixture evenly among individual plates. Top with chicken mixture. Serve.
Calories per serving:116 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Sodium Sugar Conscious