- Oyster Day
Medieval Times Gets New Menu
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- ‘Why, Wylie?’ Wylie Dufresne Is Closing Alder at the End of the Summer
- Woman Told to Eat Outside or Leave for Bringing Her Service Dog Into a Restaurant
- Subway Employees Set World Sandwich-Making Record
- Buffet Restaurant Measures Kids to Determine Meal Price
- Four Seasons’ DUO Pairs Locally Sourced Steaks and Seafood on Maui
Medieval Times, the chain of jousting knights and dinner sans-silverware, has decided to revamp its menu to be more "sophisticated." This translates to focaccia bread instead of garlic bread, a whole roasted carrot, and an apple strudel.
If you recall your seventh grade class trip, the other items on the menu include: spare ribs, half a roasted chicken, baked potatoes, and tomato bisque soup. Everything will still be eaten with hands, but management hopes the new menu (plus remodeled interiors and a revamped storyline) will make the chain feel less like a "cheesy casino."
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts