McDonald's Expands Mighty Wings Testing and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
McDonald's Expands Wings Testing: Looks like Mickey D's is keeping its wings offer, as they expand testing for Mighty Wings to Chicago. Buffalo wings and a McFlurry, anyone? [CBS]
Wendy's Skirting Obamacare: A Wendy's in Omaha, Neb., has cut workers' hours in an effort to avoid paying for health care. [WOWT]
Farm-to-Disco: Eater caught wind of what is being pitched as a "farm-to-disco," with a menu of local meats and vegetables and disco dress encouraged. We're down. [Eater]
Mexican Restaurant's Racist Uniforms: A taco joint in South Carolina is getting some flak for racially insensitive shirts with the words "How to catch an illegal immigrant," accompanied by a picture of a giant mousetrap with tacos. Yikes. [Gawker]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts