‘MasterChef’ Contestant Arrested After Being ‘Possessed’ by Gordon Ramsay
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Season 3 MasterChef contestant Josh Marks was arrested in Chicago this week following a violent incident with members of the police.
According to a TMZ report, a University of Chicago campus policeman saw Marks, with cuts on his face, trying to use one of the university’s emergency phones. When the policeman approached Marks, the chef leapt at him, punched him, and tried to grab his gun.
Several cops attempted to subdue Marks, who reportedly told them that Gordon Ramsay, the host of MasterChef, is an “a**hole” and that he “possessed his body and then transformed him into God.” The police arrested him and brought him to the hospital, where he reportedly remains chained to his bed. There is allegedly no evidence that the chef had been using drugs.
Marks’ attorney told TMZ that medical professionals are evaluating him to see if his bizarre behavior could be related to mental illness. “The Josh that you are hearing about in police reports this morning is not the spirited Gentle Giant that we know,” she added of the 7-foot-2-inch chef.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts