Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes (refrigeration time)
Total Time: 35 minutes
6-oz. vanilla Greek yogurt (or flavor of your choice)
1/2 cup Maple granola
1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
3 tablespoons of fruit preserves (optional)
1/2 pint mason jar
1. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt into the bottom of the jar.
2. Then, pour 1/4 cup of granola on the yogurt.
3. Layer with blueberries.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2, then layer with strawberries.
5. Continue layering until the jar is filled.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or chill in the freezer for 10 minutes if you aren’t preparing this overnight.
Tip: Alternatively, fruit preserves can be used instead of fresh fruit if desired. Feel free to add ground flax seed meal for a nutty flavor and extra fiber.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: