Martha Stewart Wants to Star in 'Avengers' and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
Martha Stewart's Dream Job: The domestic diva has been making cameos on Law & Order: SVU and 2 Broke Girls, but her dream role is the Hulk's girlfriend in the Avengers sequel. Mark Ruffalo, thoughts? [NY Mag]
Mission Chinese Arrives in New York: The San Francisco superstar opened shop Tuesday on the Lower East Side. Here's a first look. [Grub Street]
Olympic Training with Rice Balls: Apparently, Japan's Olympic soccer team has been training with onigiri (rice ball) shaped soccer balls, in hopes that it will give them an advantage this summer. [Reuters]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts