Martha Stewart Wants to Star in 'Avengers' and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
Martha Stewart's Dream Job: The domestic diva has been making cameos on Law & Order: SVU and 2 Broke Girls, but her dream role is the Hulk's girlfriend in the Avengers sequel. Mark Ruffalo, thoughts? [NY Mag]
Mission Chinese Arrives in New York: The San Francisco superstar opened shop Tuesday on the Lower East Side. Here's a first look. [Grub Street]
Olympic Training with Rice Balls: Apparently, Japan's Olympic soccer team has been training with onigiri (rice ball) shaped soccer balls, in hopes that it will give them an advantage this summer. [Reuters]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts