Mario Batali's Parsnips Dish and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Mario Batali's Baked Apples, Grasshopper Kabobs, and More...
- Mario Batali's Farfalle Pasta with Porcini and Veal and More Recipes
- Mario Batali's Lamb Shanks and More Recipes
- Mario Batali's Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and More Recipes
- We Have Our Winners for Mario Batali's New Cookbook!
Check out our edtiors' picks for the best recipes from food sections around the country.
Gorgeous red walnuts perk up any salad, especially in this red walnut sauce from Ample Hills Creamery.
We're wary of trying any healthy pancake recipe, but these ground oatmeal pancakes actually sound amazing.
Easy-peasy beets baked in foil. Then add some yogurt and honey or balsamic and you're set.
Introducing your classic gingerbread cookie recipe.
Flourless almond cookies for gluten-free discerning eaters.
Cold weather calls for perfect pizza, and Jim Lahey's no-knead pizza dough is nothing short of genius.
Mario Batali shares a classic parsnips recipe with horseradish and chives.
Party planning? Serve up this "Merry Crunchmix" in bowls around your house, just in case guests get hungry.
While apples may get most of the kitchen spotlight in the fall, Asian pears are just as versatile, although a bit trickier to pull off. Try this sea scallop sashimi with a crunchy asian pear relish.
Wall Street Journal
Marc Vetri shares his recipe for a traditional spaghetti with clams.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts