Mario Batali's Lamb Shanks and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Mario Batali's Baked Apples, Grasshopper Kabobs, and More...
- Amtrak's Lamb Shanks (Seriously) and More Recipes
- Mario Batali's Farfalle Pasta with Porcini and Veal and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jacques Pépin's Salmon Fillets; Andrew Carmellini's Red Chicken; and More
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
So, Nordstrom's chicken salad is actually tasty? We'll try it.
Be adventurous this week and try frying up some squid with tomatoes and pickled mustard greens.
Take advantage of winter citrus with this gorgeous, vibrant verrine, made with Cara Cara oranges.
The secret to a perfect Ecuadorian salsa? Cilantro, it seems.
Mario Batali shares his recipe for perfectly braised lamb shank.
Lentil soup? Fast, filling, and thrifty: all good words.
Treat yourself with this double chocolate muffin recipe. You're halfway through January.
The paper experiments with smoked olive oil, leading to an easy, layered dessert of grilled satsuma slices and gorgonzola.
Wall Street Journal
Vietnamese beef stew is the most complex dish we can think of making (we know mothers who skim the soup throughout the night), but sure, go ahead and try it.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts