Mario Batali's Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Mario Batali's Baked Apples, Grasshopper Kabobs, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Beginner's Ceviche, Summer Squash Burgers, and More...
- Mario Batali's Farfalle Pasta with Porcini and Veal and More Recipes
- Mario Batali's Parsnips Dish and More Recipes
- Mario Batali's Lamb Shanks and More Recipes
Check out our editors' picks of the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Whip out your dried heirloom beans to make this hearty winter pasta e fagioli.
Make the perfect, simple custard tart with this pomme d'amour recipe.
Mario Batali shows Mark Bittman how to make his light, fluffy gnocchi with squash.
Remember that deep-fried churro naked chef video? Here's another recipe for churros to try.
Why yes you can make fish using Girl Scout cookies.
Bake this chocolate cake this weekend, if only because it's titled "Tunnel of Fudge."
It feels like every week brings a new Sriracha-esque hot sauce recipe. Here's this week's.
Homefries + macaroni and cheese? Overkill, but definitely worth it.
Portland Press Herald
Wait, noodles without any carbs? They exist; here's how to use them in a carb-less chicken noodle soup.
Please always make your own homemade cottage cheese.
Wall Street Journal
What to do with kelp? Make kelp stock, and then some sake-braised shortribs.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts