Marcus Samuelsson's Swedish Meatballs and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Animal’s Glazed Ribs, Marcus Samuelsson’s Steak Salad, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Marcus Samuelsson's Jicama Salad, Stuffed Burgers, and More…
- Mario Batali's Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Beginner's Ceviche, Summer Squash Burgers, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Marcus Samuelsson’s Spicy Chili, Ivy Manny’s Twice-Baked Potato and More…
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Check out our editors' picks for this week's recipes from food sections around the country.
Sunchokes are back in season, so Seamus Mullen takes them, fries them crisp, and serves them with yogurt.
Euro Pane in Pasadena, Calif., shares their recipe for spiced pear cake.
Make these fontina and herb gougeres (cheese puffs) beforehand, freeze them, and warm them up before serving to wow your guests.
Classic poppy seed cookies will always be a favorite.
Or just go with these easy, no-bake Sicilian sesame cookies for your cookie swap.
Butternut squash soup might be a bit overdone, but this bisque gets topped with a tomato and corn salsa.
Planning a boozy brunch? Serve up margaritas (or bloodies) with this baked Mexican eggs dish.
Portland Press Herald
One-skillet supper: Potato and sausages, topped with bay leaves.
Another easy side that kids are bound to love? Carrots, glazed ginger, and brown sugar, served with cranberries.
Wall Street Journal
Marcus Samuelsson does some dinner party planning, sharing his recipes for Swedish meatballs and lingonberry preserves.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts