Man Opens Bottle of Beer with Tractor
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
In the vein of strange beer bottle openers (iMac power adapters, high heels, computer mouses, and more are already our backups), here's a much bigger bottle opener to perhaps file away: a tractor.
You know, if you're ever sitting around with an ice-cold bottle of beer but no bottle opener, you can just rev up your trusty tractor and pop the top right off. Easy as that.
This video, which we stumbled across on guy blog Joe, shows just that: an Ireland boy puts his beer bottle down in a clamp of sorts, and gets the bottle cap off with some simple tractor skills. An easier way, of course, might just be using the sharp edge to knock it off, but this way shows off his tractor skills. Watch below, then check out 15 more unconventional ways to open a bottle of beer. Bottle openers, so passé.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts