Man Opens Bottle of Beer with Tractor
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
In the vein of strange beer bottle openers (iMac power adapters, high heels, computer mouses, and more are already our backups), here's a much bigger bottle opener to perhaps file away: a tractor.
You know, if you're ever sitting around with an ice-cold bottle of beer but no bottle opener, you can just rev up your trusty tractor and pop the top right off. Easy as that.
This video, which we stumbled across on guy blog Joe, shows just that: an Ireland boy puts his beer bottle down in a clamp of sorts, and gets the bottle cap off with some simple tractor skills. An easier way, of course, might just be using the sharp edge to knock it off, but this way shows off his tractor skills. Watch below, then check out 15 more unconventional ways to open a bottle of beer. Bottle openers, so passé.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts