Man Delivers Pizza on Foot After Being Carjacked
Recipe of the day
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Props to this guy: Authorities in southwest Atlanta say that a Papa John's deliveryman was carjacked earlier this month, but continued to finish the job on foot before alerting the authorities.
AP reports that the pizza deliveryman was driving through Atlanta and had gotten out of his Cadillac when two young men pointed guns at him and told him to give up whatever he had.
While this meant that they grabbed his keys and hopped in his car, he somehow kept a hold of the pizza and decided to finish the job, walking to the nearby house. He then ran down the street to get help from a fireman, CBS Atlanta reports.
Police say that the driver filled out an incident report and asked to be dropped off at a train station, saying he didn't want to tell his boss about the carjacking until later because he feared being fired. He has reportedly gotten his car back (although it was stripped) and is back on the job. We hope the customer tipped him well.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts