Make-Your-Own Holiday Place Cards
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Whether you’re hosting the big company soirée or just setting a table for a quiet dinner, there’s no question that a well-set table makes the first impression at any gathering.
Before the drinks are poured, the plates piled, or the dessert devoured is when the table setting truly shines — so let your guests have the chance to fully enjoy it.
This holiday season, cut out the seating chart drama and make up some quick and chic place cards for entertaining with ease.
More from Elizabeth DePaul:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts