Mahimahi and Radicchio "Ceviche" Recipe
Daily Value: 15%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||35µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||10g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 2 ½ pounds mahimahi fillets
- 10 limes
- 1 scotch bonnet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head radicchio, julienned
- 1 fennel, julienned
- ½ large red onion, julienned
- 3 clementines or tangerines, segmented
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Micro cilantro, for garnish
- 3 corn tortillas, julienned and fried
Slice the fish on a bias sashimi style. Squeeze the limes over the fish and add salt and pepper. Add the radicchio, fennel, red onions, and clementine segments in a mixing bowl, and then season with salt and pepper, and olive oil and set aside.
To serve, lay 4 slices of fish on a plate and a place small amount of salad atop of fish. Garnish with the micro cilantro and olive oil and then top with the fried tortilla chips.
Recipe DetailsServings: 8
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).