Los Angeles Approves Meatless Monday and More News
Recipe of the day
- Restaurateurs React to Indiana's Controversial RFRA
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
The Daily Meal brings you the top news in the food world.
LA Approves Meatless Mondays: Meatless Monday is now endorsed by the city government. [LA Times]
Hostess Closes Shops: The cake giant will close three bakeries amid union layoffs and strikes. [Huffington Post]
Starbucks 'Refugees': The first coffee shop in India is so popular that it's attracting more customers to other cafes. [Times of India]
Hard Cider's Comeback: Traditionally an English drink, more and more Americans are drinking hard cider. [NPR]
Who Is the World's Best Waiter?: His name is Shin Miyazaki, and he won the Georges Baptiste cup for the waiter competition. [Huffington Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts