- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Live Mouse Found in Bag of McDonald's Buns
Recipe of the day
- These 9 Restaurants Pay Rent to Donald Trump
- 50 States: the Best BBQ Across America
- $100 and the Essay of a Lifetime Will Get You the Deed to This Restaurant and Bar
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
A video of a mouse running through hamburger buns in a McDonald's is going viral, and the story is just as disgusting as the video.
Fox reports that an ex-employee who shot the cellphone video says that mice and mouse droppings were common in the Philadelphia outpost. Furthermore, the general manager reportedly ordered employees to serve the bread to customers.
"Take it over, dump the mice droppings into the trash, take the buns that have been eaten off of, and use the rest," he says the manager ordered.
The buns were allegedly used for Big Macs. The ex-employee, who has worked at two other McDonald's, says the Oak Lane location is the only restaurant he knows of with this problem. Watch the full story below.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts