Little Muenster's Cheesy Tips for Super Bowl Sunday
Serve up grilled cheese for the big game and your guests will be satisfied
We’ve talked you through a ton of ways to celebrate this Super Bowl Sunday, from a classic NOLA bash and a ladies-only soirée to a full-on frozen foods-inspired menu, but what about one-off menus from your favorite dining spot?
For New Yorkers, grilled cheese destination Little Muenster is serving up a catering menu of cheesy greatness for Super Bowl fans who are hosting at home. These grilled cheese experts have catering options to suit every budget and party size.
Each package comes with a variety of delicious "super fancy grilled cheeses":
• Spinach and Artichoke Sandwich with Asiago and Muenster
• Apple Pie Grilled Cheese with Granny Smith Apples and Havarti
• Smoked Roast Beef Sandwich with Vermont Cheddar and Official Branston Pickles
They also come with a cheese plate, a wedge salad with homemade blue cheese dressing, and bread pudding bites for dessert. Sounds like a party in a box if you ask us.
If you're planning on going the grilled cheese route — whether from Little Muenster, your hometown favorite, or making your own at home — here are a few tips from Adam Schneider and Vanessa Palazio, the owners of Little Muenster, on how to achieve cheesy greatness:
• "To warm up your grilled cheese sandwiches, use either a toaster or toaster oven. Set it to 425 degrees for just a few minutes and reheat the same way you would a pizza slice."
• "To plate the sandwiches, cut into quarters with a sharp chef’s knife and spiral around a plate. Garnish with your favorite football team's colors and decorations."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).