- World Water Week begins
Listen to a Man Soulfully Sing His Sonic Order
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Waitress Takes Care of Cancer Patient’s Bill at a New Jersey Pizza Shop
- The Newly Reopened Dirt Candy Will Now Serve a Vegetable Lovers Brunch
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants Part 4: Yank Sing
- America’s Best Chinese Restaurants, Part 3: Peter Chang’s China Café
- 13 Ways to Get Vegan Meals Delivered to Your Doorstep
Here's a way to brighten someone's day — sing your order at your local coffeeshop, burger joint, or deli. Just sing it well, like this guy here, "Giorgio."
He ad libs an order, responds on time to the drive-thru waitress, and overall does a great job of creating a lovely folk-ish acoustic song. The Sonic worker sounds just smitten, as are we.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts