Listen to a Man Soulfully Sing His Sonic Order
Recipe of the day
- While McDonald’s Struggles, Burger King Reports Strongest North American Sales Increase in a Decade
- Restaurant Offers Jameis Winston Endless Free Crab Legs If Drafted by Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- New York’s Famous Carnegie Deli Shut Down After Alleged Gas Siphoning
- Restaurant Turns Tables on Customer’s Bad Online Review
- Restaurant Offends with Bruce Jenner Hot Dog
Here's a way to brighten someone's day — sing your order at your local coffeeshop, burger joint, or deli. Just sing it well, like this guy here, "Giorgio."
He ad libs an order, responds on time to the drive-thru waitress, and overall does a great job of creating a lovely folk-ish acoustic song. The Sonic worker sounds just smitten, as are we.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts