Listen to a Man Soulfully Sing His Sonic Order
Recipe of the day
- Erik Anderson Is Latest to Join Chicago’s Rotating Chefs Restaurant Concept
- David Muñoz, Madrid’s Only 3 Michelin-Starred Chef, Is Coming to New York City
- This Pizzeria Is the First Indiana Business That Will Not Cater Gay Weddings
- 101 Best Restaurants in America
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Rotisserie Chicken-Focused Restaurant Opens in Harlem
Here's a way to brighten someone's day — sing your order at your local coffeeshop, burger joint, or deli. Just sing it well, like this guy here, "Giorgio."
He ad libs an order, responds on time to the drive-thru waitress, and overall does a great job of creating a lovely folk-ish acoustic song. The Sonic worker sounds just smitten, as are we.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts