- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Listen to a Man Soulfully Sing His Sonic Order
Recipe of the day
- Stranger Takes Care of Family’s Restaurant Bill After 2-Year-Old Child Throws a Temper Tantrum
- McDonald’s ‘Disappointing’ Sales Decline Continues Into 2015
- Noma Announces Move to Australia in January 2016
- Gucci Restaurant Opens in Shanghai
- Restaurateur Threatened with Fine if Customers Watch TV on Phones
Here's a way to brighten someone's day — sing your order at your local coffeeshop, burger joint, or deli. Just sing it well, like this guy here, "Giorgio."
He ad libs an order, responds on time to the drive-thru waitress, and overall does a great job of creating a lovely folk-ish acoustic song. The Sonic worker sounds just smitten, as are we.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts