Listen to a Man Soulfully Sing His Sonic Order
Recipe of the day
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
- Former Food Network Chef Sued for Playing Marvin Gaye Too Loudly in His Restaurant
- Capital One Is Opening a Café Concept with Mobile Tellers in New York City’s Union Square
- On Reopening Day, Shake Shack’s ParkBurger, Shack Phoenix Beer Draw an Eager Crowd
Here's a way to brighten someone's day — sing your order at your local coffeeshop, burger joint, or deli. Just sing it well, like this guy here, "Giorgio."
He ad libs an order, responds on time to the drive-thru waitress, and overall does a great job of creating a lovely folk-ish acoustic song. The Sonic worker sounds just smitten, as are we.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts