Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Anna Dello Russo serves up bright colors; homemade bread in under an hour; and other stories from food blogs you should be reading
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A perfect party dessert: Dorie Greenspan-inspired jam-filled shortbread with streusel. [Smells Like Home]
• How to work flower arrangements into your next dinner party. [The Awl]
• Try your hand at baking bread, with no-wait bread in under an hour. [Shop. Cook. Make]
• Check out this baker's sweet kitchen — and retro style. [Refinery 29]
• Anna Dello Russo entertains with brightly colored foods. "It matters more what the food looks like to me than what it tastes like," she says. [The Food Life]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.