Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Today on The Daily Meal
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Yep, that's right. Make edible origami using Jell-O (right). [My Jello Americans]
• Watch the incredibly thorough how-to video for a gorgeous citrus and berry tartlet. [Blogging Over Thyme]
• Go overload with pink for a birthday party, if you dare. [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Cashew and orange truffles are a light take on the heavy dessert. [My Everyday Thoguhts]
• Check out amazing sandwich art, including a Mondrian-inspired one, that makes lunchtime much more fun (above). [Low-Commitment Projects]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts