- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Link Love: Entertaining and Cooking Blogs
Recipe of the day
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Creamy pumpkin soup shooters (shown above) are perfect for holiday parties. [Dine & Dish]
• Adorable candy crab apples (right) look great for Halloween, but they'll work just fine for Thanksgiving and Christmas. [Flavour]
• A Japanese-themed birthday party works in candy sushi, ninja headbands, and Ramune soda. [Dinner: A Love Story]
• Mix sweet and salty with chocolate-covered potato chips. [Spoon Fork Bacon]
• What should you do with a jack-o'-lantern now? Cook it. [Big Girls Small Kitchen]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts