Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A warm fall bruschetta with roasted butternut squash, eggplant, and apple. [Eats Well With Others]
• Make this for your next party: poached pears wrapped in a puff pastry cage. [Ribbon and Circus]
• This blog puts recipes in chart format for the analytical, visual mind. [Cooking for Engineers]
• This week in pumpkin: black and yellow pumpkin ravioli with sage brown butter.[The Peach Kitchen]
• Former editor of Cookie and Real Simple spills everything she wishes she knew when she started cooking. Notably, always have ice for cocktails when entertaining. [Dinner: A Love Story]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.