Link Love: Drink Blogs
Pitcher-perfect cocktails; fennel-infused vodka; and other stories from drink blogs you should be reading
What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Pitcher-perfect summer cocktail recipes. [YumSugar]
• Irresistibly adorable watermelon-lime jelly shots. [Sweet Tooth]
• Anheuser-Busch InBev tries to cash in on the popularity of area code beers. [Bottoms Up]
• Try cooling off with a vegan vanilla-strawberry milkshake. [Colourful Palate]
• How-to make fennel-infused vodka at home. [Kitchen Konfidence]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.