Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Spicy ginger soda (above) is the perfect pick-me-up after a night of too much wine. [V.K. Rees Photography]
• Make a homemade Starbucks' caramel apple spice (right) with farmers market apple cider, whipped cream, and caramel. [What Megan's Making]
• A blogger tries out the airport-only Johnnie Walker Double Black. [A Dash of Bitters]
• Try toast and reflexology as hangover cures, or perhaps just bacon. [A Cup of Jo]
• Watch how to make the perfect French press coffee. [Vimeo/Elizabeth Haddad]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.