Link Love: Drink Blogs
Real alcoholic root beer; desserts turned into shakes; and other stories from food blogs you should read
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Boozy root beer floats made with the pre-root beer alcoholic drink. [Salty Seattle]
• Remember cake-flavored vodka? Combine it with ice cream to make heady cake milkshakes. [Keep It Simple Foods]
• Pumpkin overload: pumpkin pie milkshakes. [Dashing Dish]
• A Cup of Jo picks out her top three New York City bars. [A Cup of Jo]
• Tartelette takes some gorgeous photos at an orchard for pear brandy. [Tartelette]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).