Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A shophouse in Singapore serves pork buns on the first floor, under a menswear boutique and a cocktail bar. [Miss Tam Chiak]
• Check out these snapshots of the world's largest log cabin hotel. [Momfilter]
• Weekend snow has us wanderlusting for humid Southeast Asia. [Vimeo/Paul Wex]
• Two Italian restaurants get reviewed in Cobble Hill. [Eat to Blog]
• Thai and Chinese food in Asian food mecca Irvine. [Monster Munching]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.