Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A new Los Angeleno eats "The Godmother", a delectable Cuban sandwich, and of course, the Umami burger. [Amateur Gourmet]
• Chocolate ice cream on chocolate cookies with a layer of bacon marmalade at the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck, following their first New York City storefront. [Eat to Blog]
• Mexican Corn Pops are way better than American ones, apparently. [Serious Eats]
• Watch a hazy, slow, confusing, but beautiful montage of Tokyo. [Vimeo/alex lee]
• If you visit Denmark, don't be surprised to see babies sleeping in strollers on the street. [A Cup of Jo]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.