- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Link Love: Cooking and Entertaining Blogs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
What makes great cooking and entertaining blogs? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a hefty dose of opinion. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• YumSugar rounds up the best cookbooks being released this summer. [YumSugar]
• The ultimate induglent breakfast — poached egg, avocado, and smoked salmon benedict. [Petite Kitchenesse]
• Possibly the most festive Fourth of July cake ever created. [Secret Life of a Chef's Wife]
• How-to make corn dogs in the comfort of your own home! [Bakingdom]
• Spice up your go-to pizza toppings with kimchi and prosciutto. [Kohler Created]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts