- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Life-Changing Products From the International Home and Housewares Show
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Buy a Spatula Designed by Your Favorite Celebrity Chef and Support No Kid Hungry
- Now You Can Sync Your Favorite New York Times Recipes to Evernote
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bisquick
- Using the Samsung Smart Fridge Could Expose Gmail Credentials to Hackers
- This Musical Utensil Is Both a Spoon and a Slide Whistle
The annual International Home and Housewares Show is the promised land of kitchen products. Every March, more than 2,100 vendors gather in Chicago to share their products with more than 20,000 home and housewares buyers.
Products range from the obscure to mainstream, from useful to downright bizarre. However, every year the most amazing innovations make their debut. This year has been no exception.
This is the one time of the year that an individual making inventions out of his garage can share the stage with some of the biggest names in home products. Think of it as King Leonidas battling the mass armies of Xerses for a place on your kitchen table. And during this four-day battle, some of the most innovative products emerge victorious, ready to make their way into your home.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts