A Letter to Our Readers
Recipe of the day
- Pippa Middleton Under Fire for Eating Whale Meat, Which Is Illegal in the UK
- 20 Most Influential Moms in Food
- The James Beard Awards Aren’t Coming Back to New York Any Time Soon
- This Google Executive Takes 100 Pills Daily to Achieve Immortality
- This Surprise Pizza Party on the Subway Made Everyone’s Commute a Lot More Fun
To Our Readers: Over the past several days, you may have experienced difficulty signing into your account or posting stories or reviews on The Daily Meal, or been unable to establish a new account. Some of you may also have noticed slow load times or been temporarily unable to access the site.
The Daily Meal strives to provide you with the best possible user experience as we bring you "All Things Food and Drink," and we regret any difficulties you may have had.
We are constantly upgrading our functionality, and have been performing essential maintenance on the site, as well as introducing numerous improvements that will enhance the user experience. It is possible that these projects temporarily caused whatever problems you may have had.
We're happy to report that the site is now fully functional again, and better than ever.
Thank you for your patience. We hope you will continue to enjoy The Daily Meal as we bring you more great content on a daily basis.
— Colman Andrews, Editorial Director
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts