Let's Compare Fast-Food Ads with Real Burgers
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Your Guide to Charleston’s New Restaurants: Spring 2015
- Danny Meyer’s New Restaurant, Untitled, Opens at the Whitney Museum Today
- The Newest, Hottest, and Brightest Restaurants in Miami’s Design District & Wynwood
- Man Publicly Shames Cousin Who Told Waitress to ‘Find Sour Cream’ as Her Tip
- Man creates $900 McDonald’s burger, maxes out new system
We all know about false advertising on food menus (there is no way real ice cream is that perfect), but these fast-food ads are just ridiculous.
Photographer Dario D. over at Alphaila has started a series comparing real fast-food tacos and burgers with their advertised counterparts. The results are unsurprising — most tacos and burgers are sad, squashed versions of what you see. The only product to somewhat stack up with the advertised version is McDonald's Big N' Tasty with cheese (shown last). So, um, good job Mickey D's?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts