- Eid al Fitr(Ramadan ends)
Let's Compare Fast-Food Ads with Real Burgers
Recipe of the day
- Stranger Takes Care of Family’s Restaurant Bill After 2-Year-Old Child Throws a Temper Tantrum
- McDonald’s ‘Disappointing’ Sales Decline Continues Into 2015
- Noma Announces Move to Australia in January 2016
- Gucci Restaurant Opens in Shanghai
- Restaurateur Threatened with Fine if Customers Watch TV on Phones
We all know about false advertising on food menus (there is no way real ice cream is that perfect), but these fast-food ads are just ridiculous.
Photographer Dario D. over at Alphaila has started a series comparing real fast-food tacos and burgers with their advertised counterparts. The results are unsurprising — most tacos and burgers are sad, squashed versions of what you see. The only product to somewhat stack up with the advertised version is McDonald's Big N' Tasty with cheese (shown last). So, um, good job Mickey D's?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts