Lemon Risotto Recipe
Daily Value: 22%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||157µg||39%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||6g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
Lemon juice and peel offer a double punch of flavor in this delicious dish. Serve the risotto Italian-style as a first course, or American-style as a main course.
- 6 cupss canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 1/2 tablespoonss butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoonss olive oil
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 2 cupss arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoonss chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoonss fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoonss grated lemon peel