Last-Minute Labor Day Recipes
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
For most, Labor Day is the last big barbecue of the summer. If you’re been busy soaking up the last few days of summer and haven’t given much thought to what to cook up on Labor Day, we have a few ideas for you. These recipes for classic Labor Day cookout favorites are easy to make, even if you’re short on time.
The Main Dish
Spice up your Labor Day burgers by stuffing them with salty feta cheese. If you love Greek flavors, try topping them with tzatziki sauce and cucumbers. Click here for the recipe.
The Side Dish
Whether you’re grilling up steaks, chicken, or burgers, every Labor Day cookout needs a good pasta salad. Try this one with avocado and pesto; the pesto sauce comes together in a matter of minutes. Click here for the recipe.
Can’t decide if you should end the last big cookout of the summer with s’mores or an ice cream sandwich? Lucky for you, this recipe combines both. Click here for the recipe.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts