- World Water Week begins
Ladurée Tea Salon Delayed; Magazine Launches
We get to the bottom of whether La Duree macarons are actually better in their homeland of France
Recipe of the day
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
Last night we went over to the Maison Ladurée to check out their new seasonal flavors (favorite: orange ginger) and while we were disappointed to hear that the SoHo tea salon is still in the works (it'll open "much later," a representative said) we were pretty psyched to get our hands on the Ladurée magazine.
Turns out, the magazine is a new addition to the brand, with each issue focusing on an international city. The first issue focuses on Tokyo, with features like "The secrets of making a Ladurée tea," as well as a tour of Tokyo, a street style feature, and a recipe for macarons, a tarte tatin, and hot chocolate.
Half in French, half in English, the issue retails for €7.50, which is a little less than $10 (but we spotted a sign for around $11), and while the cities for the next issues are under wraps, we can only speculate that New York will be within the next three. Something to tide us over until the SoHo tea salon opens (oh New York, why must you be so difficult?).
Check out some shots of the magazine below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts