Ladurée Tea Salon Delayed; Magazine Launches
Recipe of the day
- ‘Mutiny’ Forces Kraft to End Nutrition Labeling Deal with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Are Hydrox Cookies, the Original Oreo, Really Coming Back?
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
Last night we went over to the Maison Ladurée to check out their new seasonal flavors (favorite: orange ginger) and while we were disappointed to hear that the SoHo tea salon is still in the works (it'll open "much later," a representative said) we were pretty psyched to get our hands on the Ladurée magazine.
Turns out, the magazine is a new addition to the brand, with each issue focusing on an international city. The first issue focuses on Tokyo, with features like "The secrets of making a Ladurée tea," as well as a tour of Tokyo, a street style feature, and a recipe for macarons, a tarte tatin, and hot chocolate.
Half in French, half in English, the issue retails for €7.50, which is a little less than $10 (but we spotted a sign for around $11), and while the cities for the next issues are under wraps, we can only speculate that New York will be within the next three. Something to tide us over until the SoHo tea salon opens (oh New York, why must you be so difficult?).
Check out some shots of the magazine below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts