Korilla BBQ Truck Giving Away Free Lunch Friday, December 14
Recipe of the day
- Rittenhouse Row Gears Up for Annual Spring Festival with a Preview Party
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: March 30, 2015
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
The good folks behind Best Buy and the super-popular New York City Korilla BBQ truck, which has been serving up Korean-influenced barbecue from their truck parked on 14th Street near Union Square for years, have decided to team up and hand out some free food.
On Friday, Dec. 14 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. their truck will be parked in front of the Best Buy at Union Square (52 E. 14th St.), and free lunch will be handed out, all courtesy of the electronics giant.
To gild the lily even more, the first 200 customers to visit the Union Square Best Buy during those hours will not only receive a Korilla voucher, but also a Best Buy gift card valued at anywhere between $10 and $250.
Tomorrow between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. just might be a good time to set out to do some holiday shopping!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts