Kim McCosker on '4 Ingredients Christmas'
The 4 Ingredients author discusses her newest book in the series
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
Kim McCosker is known for her four-ingredient series, but in her newest book she tackles a holiday that few go minimal for: Christmas. In 4 Ingredients Christmas, McCosker tries to keep up the festivity and excitement without breaking the bank. For her, the reason to rethink is simple: "The average household takes until the following year in May to get their Christmas-incurred credit card under control." Her book aims to prove that you can have your Christmas cake and eat it too — by simplifying recipes she hopes to not only save her readers time, but by reducing the number of ingredients they will inevitably save money. She points out that "Some of [the recipes] are only two ingredients!"
So if you’re looking for a way to save your Christmas dollars for the things that really count (presents?), watch the video above or pick up the new book 4 Ingredients Christmas: Recipes for a Simply Yummy Holiday.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts