Lady Gaga Gains 25 Pounds, Goes on a Diet, and More Celebrity News
Pizza and pasta sing the performer a siren song. Also, Jennifer Garner and daughter Seraphina love candy
As the week draws to a close and Emmy buzz grows, there have been quite a few celebrity sightings: The American Idol crew getting some dinner, newlyweds choosing peanut butter in the grocery aisle, and Kid Rock playing the piano at The Palm.
After this weekend's events, we'll be buzzing with after-party sightings, so stay tuned!
• Brooke Mueller dined at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood, Calif. [Celebuzz]
• Leighton Meester, Catherine Keener, and Penn Badgley went to The Oranges after-party at the bar of New York City's The James Hotel. [NY Post]
• The entire American Idol crew: Ryan Seacrest, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, Nicki Minaj, and Randy Jackson had dinner at John Delucie's Crown in New York City to toast the show's upcoming season. [NY Post]
• Scarlett Johansson and Harvey Weinstein dined at Waverly Inn in New York City. [NY Post]
• Kid Rock dined with pals at The Palm West, and afterwards played an impromptu piano set. [NY Daily News]
Seen & Heard
• Lady Gaga has gained 25 pounds and is on a diet. The singer said in a recent interview, "I love eating pasta and pizza. I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing... it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice." [Us]
• Actor Giovanni Ribisi and wife Agyness Deyn share a sweet moment while shopping for peanut butter at Gelson's Supermarket in West Hollywood, Calif. [Us]
• Like mother, like daughter: Jennifer Garner and daughter Seraphina sucked on lollipops while strolling through a Brentwood, Calif., park. [Us]
• Daisy Fuentes looked chic while sipping coffee. [Instagram/DaisyFuentes]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).