Kelly Osbourne's Fiance Helps Her Eat Healthily
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Kelly Osbourne’s impending nuptials aren’t the only thing keeping her conscious of what she eats.
According to a recent People magazine article, the famous singer’s fiancé, Matthew Mosshart, is a vegan chef and helped Osbourne realize the importance of eating healthily. “We’re very big on substitutes and making our own condiments,” she said on a recent episode of The Talk. “He made me realize how many calories and how much bad stuff is in it…He has showed me a whole new sector of food I thought I’d never eat…and it’s yummy!”
The pair kept their engagement a secret for six months and only recently disclosed their plans to marry. “In Hollywood people don’t realize that you get married for love,” Osbourne said. “They think you get married for attention and I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to do another reality show.”
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts