Keeping it Classy: A Luxury Guide To Mardi Gras
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Spring is around the corner and the Crescent City is gearing up for the biggest festival of the year Mardi Gras. The event draws hundreds of thousands of people every year looking to take part in the theatrical parades, listen to the body buzzing music, bejewel themselves in outrageously ornate costumes, and party with dedicated bleary-eyed determination well into the morning. But if youre among those who would rather enjoy the event from a distance, without fighting crowds or getting lost into the wild thick of fanaticism that is Mardi Gras, you may want to check out a few slightly more glamorous alternatives to celebrating this carnival season. I spoke to Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans luxury concierge service expert Liam Devine and Ritz Carlton Communications Manager Paul Loisel to learn a few insider recommendations.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts