Justin Timberlake Suiting Up for Bud Light Platinum
Recipe of the day
- This Baseball Stadium Has Debuted a Beer Creamsicle Shake
- This Start-Up Allows Brewers and Beer-Lovers to Buy and Sell Beer Kits
- Craft Brewery Dr. Jekyll’s Adds Flaxseed Oil, Gingko Leaves, and Other Superfoods to Beer
- DC Brau and Oskar Blues Launch ‘Smells Like Freedom’ IPA with ‘Aromas of Cannabis’
- A Man Shot His Friend for Giving Him the Wrong Brand of Beer
This is excellent: two of our photo editor's favorite topics in one story. Justin Timberlake of "Sexy Back" fame has partnered with (read: will be getting a lot of money from) Bud Light Platinum to be the brand's creative director.
"Bud Light Platinum brings a refined, discerning aesthetic to beer that plays well with what I'm doing," Timberlake said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to not only being a part of the creative process, but in bringing other talented musicians to the forefront as well."
Timberlake, whose album artwork and track list was released earlier today, will be performing at the Grammys for the first time in four years. His new album, calling him "JT," is titled "The 20/20 Experience" and features the single "Suit & Tie," which will also appear in a new Bud Light Platinum ad this Sunday. This might just rival Beyoncé's partnership with Pepsi, but then again, perhaps not — did you see Beyoncé's Super Bowl performance? #killing it.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts