Justin Timberlake Suiting Up for Bud Light Platinum
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
This is excellent: two of our photo editor's favorite topics in one story. Justin Timberlake of "Sexy Back" fame has partnered with (read: will be getting a lot of money from) Bud Light Platinum to be the brand's creative director.
"Bud Light Platinum brings a refined, discerning aesthetic to beer that plays well with what I'm doing," Timberlake said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to not only being a part of the creative process, but in bringing other talented musicians to the forefront as well."
Timberlake, whose album artwork and track list was released earlier today, will be performing at the Grammys for the first time in four years. His new album, calling him "JT," is titled "The 20/20 Experience" and features the single "Suit & Tie," which will also appear in a new Bud Light Platinum ad this Sunday. This might just rival Beyoncé's partnership with Pepsi, but then again, perhaps not — did you see Beyoncé's Super Bowl performance? #killing it.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts