Justin Timberlake Suiting Up for Bud Light Platinum
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Budweiser Does It Again With Another Adorable Super Bowl Commercial
- Bud Light Wows With Life-Sized Pac-Man Game in Super Bowl Ad
- People in South Korea are Drinking Whipped Cream with Beer
- Legendary Horror Writer H.P. Lovecraft Inspires New Craft Beers
- Blue Moon is Releasing a White IPA and You Can Taste it First
This is excellent: two of our photo editor's favorite topics in one story. Justin Timberlake of "Sexy Back" fame has partnered with (read: will be getting a lot of money from) Bud Light Platinum to be the brand's creative director.
"Bud Light Platinum brings a refined, discerning aesthetic to beer that plays well with what I'm doing," Timberlake said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to not only being a part of the creative process, but in bringing other talented musicians to the forefront as well."
Timberlake, whose album artwork and track list was released earlier today, will be performing at the Grammys for the first time in four years. His new album, calling him "JT," is titled "The 20/20 Experience" and features the single "Suit & Tie," which will also appear in a new Bud Light Platinum ad this Sunday. This might just rival Beyoncé's partnership with Pepsi, but then again, perhaps not — did you see Beyoncé's Super Bowl performance? #killing it.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts