Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: A Dinner Date Look Back
Today on The Daily Meal
- 'Boyfriend' Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Their Romantic Dates Around the World
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Had a Date Night and More Celebrity News
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Sneak in a Date and Snacks Before the Billboard Awards
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunite Again Over Dinner
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Dine Around the Globe and More Celebrity News
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
After sources confirm their split, we look back at the couple’s finest culinary moments
Not so fast readers — before we walk down the memory lane of these young lovers' time together, let us just say that apparently, the book may not be completely closed on their relationship.
Hollywood Life is reporting that Bieber and Gomez in fact reunited at New York City’s West Village favorite Morandi just last night for dinner, along with Gomez’s cousin Priscilla Deleon and Bieber’s best friend Alfredo Flores. This all happened the same night the on-again, off-again couple was reportedly spotted together at Gomez’s hotel.
While we’re not sure if this was an official reconciliation or not, it seems the couple has returned to their old ways and had date night over dinner.
In any case, it’s safe to say that these two have shared many memorable meals in their two years together —Bieber and Gomez have visited more than seven countries, 12 states, and dined at more than 50 restaurants together.[slideshow:
If their split is in fact the real deal, we here at The Daily Meal will miss reporting on the Biebs and Gomez, since their gallivanting around the world has lead them to some fantastic restaurants, as well as a ton of chains and franchises. While the couple enjoys a luxe and exclusive meal, like one at L’Avenue, one of Paris’ most see-and-be-seen restaurants, they also like acting their age and just picking up burgers at In-N-Out or sandwiches at Subway.
Take a look back at Bieber and Gomez's best dinning moments around the world here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts