José Andrés' Fried Baby Artichokes and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- José Andrés' Perfect Fried Egg and More Recipes
- José Andrés' Romesco with Asparagus and More Recipes
- Recipe Review: Mark Bittman's Stone Fruit Recipes and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jonathan Waxman’s Gnocchi, Curtis Stone’s Fries, Cola-Braised Pulled Pork, and More…
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s Fried Sushi Cakes and More Recipes
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Marinate mackerel, assemble atop creamy avocado, and enjoy this fresh avocado salad.
This bright Thai vinaigrette works just as well on a regular salad as over a green papaya concoction.
Melissa Clark shares a comforting rice pudding recipe.
Forget about the classic roasted lamb leg; try your hand at a Pakistani lamb biryani, made with fresh green cardamom pods.
Baked eggs get an Asian twist with some dashi and nori.
Nothing says spring like a raw avocado salad.
A Cuban sandwich baked into a roll, swirled cinnamon-bun style? Sounds like the perfect breakfast... and lunch.
Portland Press Herald
This classic scallop stew takes the best scallops and the best cream and makes a gorgeous white comfort stew.
Savory tarts definitely need more play. Case in point: this smoked salmon and leek tart.
Wall Street Journal
José Andrés kicks off artichoke season with this fried baby artichoke recipe.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts