- World Water Week begins
Kimmel Has Parents Give Terrible Presents
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- You Know You Aren’t Classy When… 5 Food and Drink Choices That Are Socially Unacceptable
- No One Likes It When You’re on Your Phone During Dinner, Study Finds
- An Introvert's Cocktail Party Survival Guide
- How to Survive a Dinner Party When You Don't Like Any of the Food
- These Obnoxious Dining Habits Will End Any Relationship
Remember when Jimmy Kimmel had parents pretend to eat their kids' candy, and the resulting footage was hilarious?
Well, looks like Kimmel tried to do it again, this time asking parents to film their kids opening up really terrible presents. It's surprising how many parents gave food.
For instance, there were at least two cases of half-eaten sandwiches as presents, an onion, an old banana, a half-empty (or full) juice bottle, a can of black beans, a potato, and a hot dog that the dog steals away.
Also, it looks like parents had fun with gender-bending presents, giving ponies and Hello Kitty shirts to little boys. The results aren't quite as amusing as his first video, but hey, at least Kimmel tried.
Watch below to see the kids' reactions. Warning, some dirty, angry comments at the end.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts