Kimmel Has Parents Give Terrible Presents
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Remember when Jimmy Kimmel had parents pretend to eat their kids' candy, and the resulting footage was hilarious?
Well, looks like Kimmel tried to do it again, this time asking parents to film their kids opening up really terrible presents. It's surprising how many parents gave food.
For instance, there were at least two cases of half-eaten sandwiches as presents, an onion, an old banana, a half-empty (or full) juice bottle, a can of black beans, a potato, and a hot dog that the dog steals away.
Also, it looks like parents had fun with gender-bending presents, giving ponies and Hello Kitty shirts to little boys. The results aren't quite as amusing as his first video, but hey, at least Kimmel tried.
Watch below to see the kids' reactions. Warning, some dirty, angry comments at the end.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts