Jimmy Kimmel Gets a Bunch of Parents to Chew Up Their Kids' Food
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
Yes, Alicia Silverstone is an odd one. The Clueless star made headlines last week for "pre-masticating" her kid's foods (read: chewing it up and spitting it into his mouth).
So naturally, Jimmy Kimmel decided to do one of his crowd-sourcing pranks, asking parents to chew up and spit out their kids' food and serve it to them.
There's a lot of smart kids out there, some kids making adorably digusted faces, and also a select few who actually enjoy it. Hmm. Parents, stop doing these things to your kids just because Jimmy Kimmel tells you to.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts