Jimmy Kimmel Gets a Bunch of Parents to Chew Up Their Kids' Food
Recipe of the day
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Yes, Alicia Silverstone is an odd one. The Clueless star made headlines last week for "pre-masticating" her kid's foods (read: chewing it up and spitting it into his mouth).
So naturally, Jimmy Kimmel decided to do one of his crowd-sourcing pranks, asking parents to chew up and spit out their kids' food and serve it to them.
There's a lot of smart kids out there, some kids making adorably digusted faces, and also a select few who actually enjoy it. Hmm. Parents, stop doing these things to your kids just because Jimmy Kimmel tells you to.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts