Jennifer Lawrence Dines From the Minibar and More in Celebrity News
This week: 'The Hunger Games' star indulges on high-priced sweets, Neil Patrick Harris makes us hungry with his food Tweets, and Beyoncé breast-feeds in public
With awards season officially over, we can now focus on our run-of-the-mill celebrity food news. What tops this week's list? Kevin Federline wants his kids to work at McDonald's, Paul Dano chops onions, and Justin Bieber turned 18.
• Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are suckers for sweet treats, but they will not give in. [Financial Times]
• Lanvin's Alber Elbaz told Women's Wear Daily that he shells out chocolate at his fashion shows because it's what he would want if he had to wait 45 minutes for a show to start. He also celebrated his 10-year anniversary with the brand by serving an enormous cake. [WWD/Twitter]
• Ex-X Factor judge Paula Abdul is now endorsing a new diet supplement called Fembody Nutrition. Austin Powers can help you with that, Paula. [Grub Street]
• Neil Patrick Harris does the opposite of dieting and eats 14 courses at CATCH. [BuzzFeed]
Scene and Heard:
• Bethenny Frankel indulged in Godiva at the South Beach Food & Fine Festival. [Haute Living]
• Paul Dano and girlfriend Zoe Kazan make a go of it in the kitchen. Dano's specialty? "I chop, I help clean. My specialty is chopping onions and garlic... and washing parsley, washing lettuce." [Grub Street]
• Drea de Matteo almost didn't make it on The Sopranos because the creator told her, "You don't look Italian, you look like the hostess of a restaurant." [NY Post]
• Kevin Federline wants his sons to work at McDonald's. Enough said. [Us Weekly]
• Beyoncé breast-fed Blue Ivy in public at NYC's Sant Ambroeus and got praised for it. [ABC News]
• Justin Bieber's Big 1-8 was this week and he got a Costco card from Ryan Seacrest. [The Daily Meal]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).