Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s Fried Sushi Cakes and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Plans ABC Carpet & Home Food Market and More News
- Bellagio Las Vegas Hosts 2013 Epicurean Epicenter With Chef Jean-George Vongerichten
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten is Officially a US Citizen
- VIDEO: Jean-Georges Vongerichten Sits Down at the Chef's Table
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten to Open ABC Cocina
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections around the country.
Grill up some seasonal Romano beans to a charred crisp for a crunchy, fall dish.
Pork belly bahn mi: you can't go wrong with this perfect sandwich.
New York Times
Fried sushi cakes sound kind of dubious to us, but it's Jean-Georges' recipe, so our suspicions about weird Japanese food are completely irrelevant. Make these.
Keep this staple on hand: a tomato sauce for fish or pasta.
Nothing's as American as apple pie, but pork apple pie with Cheddar is where it's at. For real.
For your upcoming Meatless Monday, stuffed peppers with brown rice might just do the trick.
Fresh pears, soft brie, and some basil are all you really need on a baguette.
Make this concord grape jam recipe, and then make some foie gras donuts, and then give us a call.
Portland Press Herald
Or, OK, elderberry jelly. That sounds delicious, too (plus, bonus points for the Harry Potter reference).
Guys, did you know you can make mac and cheese in a rice cooker? You can. This is happening.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts