- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
A Jazz Brunch Fit for Entertaining
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
If you're planning a party, there are a lot of factors to consider. What kind of ambiance are you looking to achieve? Who are you hosting? What sort of fare are you craving?
When it comes to a brunch, the most important features are comfort, location, and cocktails. At The Kimberly Hotel's penthouse restaurant, Upstairs, you can be sure all those items are checked off the list.
With a fantastic view of Manhattan's Midtown skyline and an open and welcoming space throughout the year, Upstairs is ideal for hosting a small group for brunch, whether you're dining alfresco in the warmer weather or enclosed under a glass roof during the colder months.
Their menu boasts brunch favorites that are kicked up a notch; duck egg toast, fresh lobster rolls, and blackberry compote pancakes are among the most popular dishes.
The fare speaks for itself, but it's also accompanied by an impressive cocktail list and a live jazz band that provides a great scene for your occasion.
However, if hosting at home is more your cup of tea and you're looking to put together your own jazz brunch, we have great brunch recipes and a jazz playlist to match! Happy hosting!
The Daily Meal's Brunch Go-To Recipes:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts